[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [Dem-Village] CoR Conference Review

jyoti jotybarker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 06:26:02 UTC 2010

It is true that evolution needs the active, conscious participation of as many awake humans as possible. But more important than a plan detailing what should be done (which will inevitably lead to disagreement and endless argument and conflict), is the need to clarify intention - and particularly to learn to align behind a collectively clarified and articulated intention.

At the birth of a new era - such is the threshold on which we stand, with all the old systems and certainties crumbling around us - what is called for is not consensus but dissensus.

There is a need for experimentation and prodigal divergence and diversity of action. There is a need to engage with conditions on the ground, with freedom to dynamically steer as life conditions dictate, but in accordance with certain clear principles that ensure diverse action is taken for the sake of the health of the whole. This is the perspective that must be championed now.

Each and every human being is a fully-fledged part of the kosmos. When we open our minds, our hearts and our wills in service of the whole, there is no need for a master plan in order to manifest what is next for humanity and this planet. The kosmic order will take care of that. Our job is to learn to collectively align our intent and act in ways that favour the awakening of our fellows, the opening of ever more minds:

"Maybe we just need to continually connect to reality as it is in the present moment, take decisions that seem workable for the current reality, address new tensions one at a time as they arise, and dynamically steer our way into the future. " Peter Merry

Do not be concerned with 'the others' who seem unwilling or unable to follow. There is no need to wait for them. Withdrawing our consent from that which does not serve the whole, and focusing on the process of opening our own mind, heart and will, and on contributing to the collective alignment that can facilitate the shift.