[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Democracy Villagers / CRD re Fwd: PARIS MEETING

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 29 00:11:27 UTC 2010

 Hi again

See below about the topic in question.  Would Democracy Village / Campaign
for Real Democracy / individuals from DV or CRD like to
adhere/support/participate in the Edu-Factory European event and /or send
delegates ? Let me know and I'll relay info, or alt see email address is
below.

Cheers comrades

Mark