[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: people's assembly

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 22:40:25 UTC 2010

fyi  :-)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------

Thanks for the very nice message, I gave your apols today at the sat meeting
which went very well.

About what will be publishable - much / all !

So let's speak about this soon :-)

Two things other things (1) we are thinking of doing a Peoples Assembly at a
space in Southwark very near to the GLA, as part of the election run up,
say, in late April.
 (2) I am working with a group of political theatre people and some north
london school students to put on a political festival / theatre performance,
again in Southwark in July.

Would be great to talk to you some more about both of these ideas and how
you and your network (and the rest of your community) might be able to get
involved.

i hope this is of interest to you!

Best wishes

Mark