[Campaignforrealdemocracy] DV Prisoner Support info Re: Imprisonment of Four Democracy Villagers on July 3 at Horseferry Rd

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:29:13 UTC 2010

Prison details

HMP Holloway, Parkhurst Road, London N7 0NU

Booking line no for visits: 0207 979 4751, visits up to three adults
(need to give name, address, dob, contact tel, have photo id/proof of
address)

Anita Olivacce  Prisoner no: A9895AT

Katie Dolan   Prisoner no: A9902AT

One other woman still to ascertain name/no

Please send messages, cards etc.

You can send a Postal Order, addressed to the Governor, put on the
back Prison no, name, post to

HMP Wandsworth, PO Box 757, Heathfield Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 3HS
http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/prisoninformation/locateaprison/

Simon Moore, still to ascertain prisoner no

Booking line for visits 020 8588 4002, if no visits possible before
Thursday, there is an induction visiting time Thursday a.m. (again, up
to 3 adults, need ID – passport/dvl, can bring underwear/socks) Send
postal order for canteen accounts to the Governor, prisoner no/name on
back/date of birth.

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is
there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.”