[Campaignforrealdemocracy] It takes a village... Re: [EM-activists] Democracy Village at north end of Trafalgar Square from 12.30 PM - Saturday 31st July

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 29 14:35:09 UTC 2010

 Here is a nice message of solidarity from Africa; in response to Alison and
Phoenix's article which I posted on the Copenhagen International list. Nice
one !! Please can people let me know any ideas / suggestions what to say in
immediate response to Sena and I'll gladly relay the info. Presumably we can
discuss ways to support our brothers and sisters at JVE (a youth
participation / enviro - NGO) at the PA this Saturday? Also I saw there is a
Manchester Peace Village  now being planned, see
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-Village-Manchester/104383516283172?v=info#!/pages/Peace-Village-Manchester/104383516283172?v=wall

Ain't no power like the power of the people 'cos the power of the people
don't stop..!

Hi Mark,

We are interested in setting up the second village somewhere here in West
Africa

what are the conditions and what support can be available for this action

read u later

best,

Sena ALOUKA
Director
Jeunes Volontaires pour l'Environnement-International
131, rue Ofé, Tokoin Casablanca
Box 8823, Lomé, Togo
www.ong-jve.org

“Nothing else in the world...not all the armies...is so powerful
as an idea whose time has come.”
Victor Hugo