[Campaignforrealdemocracy] London 6th July | Filmed Debate on Democracy and Public Space

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:09:00 UTC 2010

Dear Members of the Campaign for Real Democracy list serve, friends and
contacts

 *Full Programme:*

1pm Lunchtime Performance of Amazing! and AGON Debate
3pm Filmed Debate about Democracy & the Use of Public Space
6pm Main Performance of Amazing! and the AGON Debate

I hope you and other comrades will be able to make this event, on *Tuesday
6th July at 3pm*:

*Filmed Public Debate on Democracy and Public Space*
*with invited guests Just Space, A World to Win, Campaign for Real Democracy
and Democracy Village*
to be held adjacent to the GLA in the Scoop Amphitheatre (see attached) and
delivered to the Mayor's Office

Also, on the same day, for your delight: our new, interactive play on the
Power of the Media
*Tuesday 6th July 1pm and 6pm*

Lights, Cameras, Action and Revolution!

Roll up roll up for a unique and unforgettable celebrity experience! It's
not Big Brother, or I'm a celebrity get me out of here, but it is:
'AMAZING!'

On 6th July you are cordially invited to join the Kingsmead and Southgate
School Players, and the AGON Theatre team for a free show and interactive
public debate; about the power of the media and the world of beauty,
celebrity and fame.

*Full Programme:*

1pm Lunchtime Performance of Amazing! and AGON Debate
3pm Filmed Debate about Democracy & the Use of Public Space
6pm Main Performance of Amazing! and the AGON Debate

Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131009403589988&ref=ts
Facebook Events
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127705290596159&index=1

http://www.peopleincommon.org