[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Eco Skills Celebration ( Please forward to interested parties)

Chris Kennett chriskennett01 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:36:31 UTC 2010

Hello!,

You are warmly invited to Eco-Skills Celebration – Sunday 9th to Sunday 16th
May 2010 at the Sustainability Centre Hampshire.

-------

Eco-Skills is…

…A festival yet deeper…

It takes the festival model of workshops to the next level.
The whole week is focused on learning, growing and sharing skills with others,
with music and entertainment in the evenings and an amazing party line up for
the final night.

…A conference yet less restricted…

It is a chance for you to do it, rather than just see it
demonstrated or talked about. We want to give everyone the chance to actually
practice the skills taught, wherever possible.

…A chance to learn how to create your dreams…

We want you to be actively involved, and tell us the things
you want to learn about for future events.

-------

Come and experience a week of workshops, learning the skills
we need to survive and thrive into the new century. Celebrate community, nature
and creativity.

All the workshops last for either 1 day or ½ day. Each day,
you can choose to do a full day, two ½ days, or just one ½ day if you want to
take it easy. Throughout the week, you will have an opportunity to do up to 5
full days of courses.

In the evenings, there will be music around the fire,
story-telling, films, and talks. We will celebrate our achievements at the
weekend with live music, entertainment, and fun!

Ben Law will also be on site during the week, working on a
round wood timber frame building for the Sustainability Centre. You can watch
him work and he will be giving a talk to everyone during the week , about his
house, his woodland, and the work he is doing.

For more details of his work, please visit http://ben-law.co.uk/

The Beech Café will serve delicious meals using local,
organic, vegetarian ingredients.

Camping is included in the price of the ticket. Hostel
Teepee and Yurt accommodation is also available for those who like their
creature comforts!

For
more details, please go to                www.ecoskillscelebration.co.uk

or
contact:                           ecoskillscelebration at gmail.com

Matt     07832 109567        Chris         02392 611607

Price
for 8 days £155-£225, please book early to get
your  favoured course options.