[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: [project2012] Re: The REAL State Opening of Parliament, Democracy Village, Parliament Square, Tuesday May 25, 11am

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon May 24 14:22:42 UTC 2010

 REAL State Opening of Parliament, Democracy Village
Queen Tracy, long-term resident of the village, formerly homeless, to
deliver Queen's Speech for the People's Parliament
Tues May 25, 11 am Parliament Square

Concerning the National Anthem, we hereby declare that nobody needs to ‘Save
the Queen’, least of all God. Therefore and forthwith God Save the Queen is
no longer the national anthem. It is hereby replaced by The Diggers Song
[or, alternatively Mark's one*] All now stand for the new national anthem…

  God Save Our Gracious Trees. Long live the birds and bees God save our
trees send us victorious happy and glorious long to rain over us God save
democracy.