[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Tonight Rally Volunteers meeting at LARC from 6PM

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:43:16 UTC 2010

  Hello all,

Just to say there is a volunteers meeting tonight at LARC from 6PM to
9PM for all those who are interested in helping out with the Democracy
Rally.  Last night we finished the Democracy Rally Info Point banner and got
on with making some umbrella signs and boards.
Tonight the purpose of the meeting is to discuss the event logistics and
work out whose up for doing what.  We'll need to use our heads and be well
coordinated for this event as there are many possible variables of what
could happen.  Fail to prepare- Prepare to Fail!
Please come along to this event if you can make it.  For those who don't
know...
LARC is at 62 Fieldgate Street Whitechapel. Nearest tube: Whitechapel or
Aldgate East.
There are some cool ideas going around about things we could do on Saturday.

Peace

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”