[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Pls forward widely Fwd: [Dem-Village] Come to the Democracy Rally

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:36:54 UTC 2010

   peace, justice & freedom for all

On *October 9th *people from across the UK will gather in *Trafalgar Square
*for a mass *Democracy Rally*. This will be an opportunity for *education*,
*discussion *and *creative expression *in answer to the great challenges of
our time. Come and create a blueprint for a *peaceful*, *positive *and
*sustainable
*future.

We believe that

*PEOPLE POWER *is the answer to the current problems in our world. There
will be *People's Assemblies *taking place throughout the day, where you can
discuss issues, propose solutions and take action with other people
including speakers from *grassroots movements*.

There will be a
*mass jam session *(bring an instrument), *banner painting *(bring blank
materials), *games *and a *picnic *(please bring food to share). This is an
event for all ages.

 *
Together
*we can pave the way for a brighter future. The time is *NOW*.

info / enquiries: o785 439 o4o8
democracyrally at gmail.com<http://uk.mc239.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=democracyrally@gmail.com>
www.democracyrally.org

Join the Facebook Group here: