[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Haiti Parable

Robin Smith robinsmith3 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:54:36 UTC 2010

NO. Of course we are not bold enough. Because we are mostly homeowners (50%
anyway) That brings a huge free lunch. None of the spineless, ignorant and
selfish people of this country are going to give that away. Not ranting
here. This IS the truth.

I liked this part below. It really made me laugh, because it is the same
case here in this country too. The underclass here being the impoverished
too. Funny that aye? The dumb thing is all our campaign groups cannot see it
as most are too busy being home owners of course!!!! Or "aspire" to be. They
place the focus elsewhere where they are not complicit themselves. I call
this psychology The
Matrix<http://gco2e.blogspot.com/2010/09/matrix-psychosis-of-society.html>

"ordinary citizens are horrified when the propaganda is stripped away and
they see the truth. It only happens because a tiny wealthy elite dominates
our 'domestic' policy, and uses it to serve their purposes – low wages and
control of other people's 'livelihoods' and resources.

Can you see what it is yet?

On 17 September 2010 11:44, Mark Barrett <marknbarrett at googlemail.com>wrote:

> "It doesn't have to be this way. This is not the will of the people, in the
> US or Europe: on the contrary, ordinary citizens are horrified when the
> propaganda is stripped away and they see the truth. It only happens because
> a tiny wealthy elite dominates our foreign policy, and uses it to serve
> their purposes – low wages and control of other people's economies and
> resources. The people of Haiti, who have nothing, were bold and brave enough
> to campaign and organize to take power back from their undemocratic elites.
> Are we?"
>

> http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/johann-hari/johann-hari-suffocating-the-poor-a-modern-parable-2081411.html?emv_mid=7950018&emv_rid=3946952692

Economics Comment
http://gco2e.blogspot.com/