[Campaignforrealdemocracy] This Sunday Come to Brum ? Fwd: Press Release for immediate use: Thousands prepare to march on Tory conference in Birmingham

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:36:15 UTC 2010

 *This Sunday*

I am going to this, to support the campaign but also to distribute fliers
for the rally on the 9th. Am thinking to drive, if I can fill the car (max
5) - would anyone like to come with, and give a hand with the leafletting?

I will pay petrol so it's basically a free journey although you'd need to
get to north london Sunday morning... let me know!

Mark