[Campaignforrealdemocracy] PA Network Update

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 31 16:06:05 UTC 2011

 Hi Everyone

[Sorry for any cross posting..]
**
*Peoples Assemblies Update *

*(A) National Education Assembly*
At yesterday's National Education Assembly in London, some key Peoples'
Assemblies related resolutions were passed, including commitment to calling
for March 26th to be an international day of action see
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/01/national-education-assembly-reports/
and
do help spread the word!

*(B) URL Support Info *
Robbie, Siraj and Darren have got the site and new wikipedia entry (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_assemblies ) up and running, and it's
definitely beginning to take shape but we have a long way to go. We need
everyone with interesting ideas and information on the PA approach to get
involved and share the burden. For more info on how to participate have a
look at http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/01/pa-url-support/ and get in
touch, or quick-register here
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/membership/and we'll be in touch with
more info [including a Wordpress skill-share in
London next week, and hopefully an email primer on how to use the site for
those further afield...]

IN Solidarity

Mark