[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: Anti-war mass assembly 10 Years On Occupy Trafalgar Square LondonSaturday 8 October

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:12:04 UTC 2011

An important discussion is how to respond to the Ant-war Assembly
called by Stop the War (see below) and at
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/07/anti-war-mass-assembly/

would be great if people could add comments on the PA site on how best
to respond - maybe we can develop a written one from People's
Assemblies Network / Real Democracy UK etc etc or some other response
?

Mark