[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [project2012] news

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:37:11 UTC 2011

Hi Silvia :-)

Thanks for this - great !

In 2012 we must be prepared for a giant mobilisation around the
so-called "Royal Jubilee" which actually means 'debt forgiveness' [from the
Hebrew "jobel" meaning the year of release for debt slaves]. So can we get a
movement of Assemblies for Real Democracy and the cancelling of the world's
debt  and a linked reform of the global economic and political institutions
of power in order to achieve wealth and power for all people, the global
'precariat'.

Yes We Camp!

Mark