[Campaignforrealdemocracy] London - Constituent Assembly March 27th

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:05:18 UTC 2011

In order to build a resilient, strategic and democratic movement in
the UK we are convening a national assembly to take place at 12 noon
at Speakers Corner, or nearby on Sunday March 27th. The purpose of
this Assembly is to bring together students, workers and others
anti-cuts campaigners from across the country in the hope that we can
develop a shared plan of action, and commitment to future emancipatory
organising together.

Please comment on this idea and spread the word via
http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2011/03/constituent-national-assembly-march-27th/

And, if you have a moment also put the word out on FB, Twitter Etc

Thanks

Mark