[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Fwd: #SpanishRevolution comes to Greece: #M25Gr = #GreekRevolution

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri May 27 05:50:05 UTC 2011

Sorry for spamming but thought compas might like this message:
[International organization May 15] Hi guys, in greece the movement
started very...
Isabel Onassis de Alba posted in International organization May 15.
[image: Hi guys, in greece the movement started very strong. Yesterday
started to camping in Plateia Syntagmatos and today is much more
organised. Still caotic but the working groups are gathering together,
people is talking on the microfon. :) We have a web page and we will
try to contact you as soon as we solve the comunication problems we
have (thousands of emails, not so many administrators...) We are very
happy!!! Greetings from Greeceeee!!!!

Apathy is Dead !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarider/5254770064/#/photos/solarider/5254770064/lightbox/