[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Greece - M29 Popular Assembly Decision

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 12:00:30 UTC 2011

Decisions of the Popular Assembly in Syntagma, May 29

*Upcoming mobilisations and call-outs*

   - Monday, May 30th at noon, Stadiou and Sofokleous str: Support of the
   workers at the Post Bank against its privatisation

   - Monday May 30th, Mars Field (Alexandras and Patision Ave):Demonstration
   through neighbourhoods to end up at Syntagma square

   - Tuesday May 31st, Karaiskaki square, Piraeus: Support of the
   dockworkers fighting against the sell-out of the port

   - Call for popular assemblies in neighbourhoods aiming at the spread of
   the people’s rising up and coordination of assemblies. Monday June 1st,
   cooking pan demonstration toward Syntagma square.

   - Thursday June 2nd, Klauthmonos square, 11 am: Support of the
   Telecommunications workers who have a strike and national protest.

   - June 2nd, Propylea: At the same time, education demonstration

   - Saturday June 4th, 11 am, Klauthmonos square: Worker demonstration and
   support of ATHENS PRIDE

   - Call-out to the assemblies of students in schools and universities on
   Tuesday and Wednesday for their demonstration to end at Syntagma square

   - Sunday June 5th, call for the repetition of the European-wide day of
   rising up, or if possible, a global one.Call for the creation of a banner of
   the popular assembly and its placement in front of parliament.

   - Call for participation in all workers’ mobilisations in the coming
   days.

   - Call to everyone and all groups for the organising and coordination of
   anti-fascist action in the following days.

   - Call for actions at the Syntagma metro station.

DIRECT DEMOCRACY NOW

EQUALITY JUSTICE DIGNITY

The only defeated struggle is the one never fought

Apathy is Dead !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/solarider/5254770064/#/photos/solarider/5254770064/lightbox/