[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Update from Assembly Re: Fwd: [politicsandspiritnetwork] occupylsx: Saturday 22nd October: One-Week Birthday Celeberation

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:35:51 UTC 2011

Cheers Javier ! "We discussed this at the Assembly today and there was no confirmation that this is a serious threat from whoever has been communicating with St Pauls people. In fact, they mentioned that revenue was higher than expected for this time of the year. There are some concerns regarding health and safety that might be used against us at some point.
Javier"