[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Today 2pm SE5 8TR

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:31:02 UTC 2012

Reminder about today
---------- Forwarded message ----------

Pls share in London / Southwark networks

 Meeting details:  this Sunday, 2-5pm, upstairs at The Recreation Ground (pub), 65 Camberwell Church Street SE5 8TR.

Our communities, our rights and other animals

In the first of a series of discussions, Peoples Republic of Southwark invite you to join us in an attempt to assess where we, Southwark residents, communities and workers are at both in the local and wider context.

Caught in the perpetual, vicious circle of 'reacting' and 'fighting against' local government's inanities, national government malice and global destruction of everyone and everything, including the planet, it is difficult to step back, reflect and work on alternatives.

First of the discussions, on Sunday 9th December, 2-5pm, will look at some of the recent alternative proposals,Community Bill of Rights, Agreement of the People  and Democracy 2015.

We hope to have people from each of the three projects introduce the ideas.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/democracy2015/

http://occupylondon.org.uk/

http://aworldtowin.net/blog/marching-in-footsteps-of-levellers.html

http://www.peoplesassemblies.org