[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [pan-discuss] Urgent Ideas Request - October Levellers' Event

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 15 08:50:52 UTC 2012

Hi Penny

That's a great idea!

But, please everyone in the format requested, so:

(1) People could re-work the play at
http://www.aworldtowin.net/about/standupplays.html. ( a staging of the Putney debates in modernised language.)

(2) It could be enhanced and changed to form a basis for a performance piece with the audience taking part as members of the different groups within the New Model Army - or the other side if they wish.

(3) It would need some actors ready to improvise improvements, a good director and a producer with experience of techniques of Theatre of the Oppressed.

Penny, do you have a key outcome for the day you'd like to promote and which we could weave into the three bullet points ?

Love

Mark

On 14 Jul 2012, at 23:55, Mark Barrett

Sent from phone