[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Quilligan Seminars Oct 22-28

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:05:57 UTC 2012

QUILLIGAN SEMINARS Oct. 22-28th

Main page/introduction by James Quilligan - philosopher and development economist
co-founder of the Global Commons Trust - acting as moderator of the series:

http://schoolofcommoning.com/content/october-2012-quilligan-seminars‪

Links on all pages to make navigation easy and t‬he‬ overview with each point of access is here:‬

http://www.schoolofcommoning.com/content/overview-october-2012-seminars
‪

‬
THE THESIS IS SIMPLE:‬
‪Our present ways of knowing are imbalanced, which has skewed the economic system and reduced the commons of the ordinary world into commodities and money. Since all people have two brain hemispheres which process complementary views on the nature of reality as a whole and as a part, a foundation exists for economic knowledge that is both universal and pluralistic. The development of this theory of knowledge [epistemology] will reunite the economy with the commons [ontology].  .JBQ‬

‪ITS APPLICATION IS OUR TOUGH TASK‬

‪
…....   in which we must each respect each other’s contribution and starting point.
Sent from phone