[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Radical London Presents 'Organising in our communities, struggling for change' - Sat June 8th 10 am - 5 pm Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London N7 6PA

James Holland james at dogmanet.org
Mon Apr 29 08:30:55 UTC 2013

*Organising in our communities, struggling for change*
 * A practical day working towards mass grass roots resistance and beyond*
*Sat June 8th 10 am - 5 pm Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London
N7 6PA*

Loads of us are involved in a wide range of struggles and campaigns, but we
tend to do our own thing and generally don’t link up with others who live
or work near us. Many others hate the present system but don’t know where
to start to change things. So what do we do?

In order to create an alternative and to build the kind of society we want
to see we need to start from the grassroots. One of many things we need to
do is to organise in our streets, estates, workplaces and communities.

We need to link existing campaigns that are geographically and issue wise
near to each other. We need to try to develop local groups throughout the
country – although for this event we are only looking at London.

So, on June 8th we want to get anybody who is or wants to organise locally
in London together to discuss how we can move things forward. Everyone has
something to contribute and skills to share, whether your actively involved
with struggles in your community or workplace or you're just looking for
somewhere to start.

Sat June 8th 10 am - 5 pm Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London N7
6PA (Map and directions at
www.resourceforlondon.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.resourceforlondon.org&h=PAQE0AKIg&s=1>
 )

For more information about the event or to get involved in organising it
contact us at: event at radicallondon.net

https://www.facebook.com/events/439705316119406/?fref=ts

PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY !

thanks