[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [OccupyLondon] THE PEOPLE's ASSEMBLY! THIS SATURDAY

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:49:37 UTC 2013

Tomorrow's Democracy Session will take place at the Emmanuel Centre Marsham St 5 mins walk down Great Smith st from main venue.

It will run from 1245pm - 2pm.

The space has capacity of 1000 so there should be room for extras. Need assistance with making it participatory using technology / projection / twitter. If you want to help facilitate the more the merrier and we will meet at 10am to plan. SMS me 0785 439 0408

Pad about session is at
http://piratepad.net/1mmmuwrhqG

After session the final plenary in the big hall of main venue (methodist westminster central hall) will be focused on building local peoples assemblies :)

By way of aside (well, not quite) just received this advice, from Madrid to Brazil and (via this email to) UK

'one thing i would advise is that each regional space needs to be
respected for its decisions and asked to unite with others but not at
the expense of their own unique voice as they may have pressing issues
that other regions do not etc...'

Love and solidarity

Mark
Sent from phone