[Cc-webedit] Future of the server

Jon Leighton j at jonathanleighton.com
Tue Mar 8 18:40:57 UTC 2011

Hiya,

Now that climate camp is dissolved we need to consider what happens to
the website / server etc.

In my mind we should keep the website there for at least a few years so
that the history remains available and resources are not lost etc.

Over the years we have also providing hosting to like-minded groups, for
example no-tar-sands.org is currently hosting a WordPress site and
emails on the server.

It seems a shame to throw away the infrastructure that has been set up
around this, so I propose:

* We keep the CC site where it is
* We continue to host the other stuff that it on the server
* We continue to keep the server available for hosting like-minded
projects (for example somebody has got in touch with me about a climate
caravan type event that might happen). I am happy to continue to do the
admin side of this.

Jon

--
http://jonathanleighton.com/