[Cc-webedit] Future of the server

tim falsesolution at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:12:31 UTC 2011

Am I missing something here or are we just interpreting things differently?

I wasn't under the impression that the camp was no more, just that we
wouldn't be organising anything this year. One of the reasons that camp has
gone through a lull of late (in my opinion) is that we haven't had the
impending threat of a Heathrow or Kingsnorth with which to contend. As the
camp tactically relies on such a threat and as we've not managed to change
tactic/ strategic focus, then there is little reason for the camp. However,
I would expect that when the next major tangible threat (i.e. infrastructure
development not esoteric concept such as capitalism) arises then something
in the form of the camp would quickly reappear and the need for the website
to help organise and mobilise will be once again.

Does this have any impact on what happens to to the website now, given that
Climate Camp might possibly spring into action at some point in the not so
distant future?

Cheers

Tim