[Certif-agrofuel] New FOEE report on certification

Nina Holland nina at corporateeurope.org
Thu Mar 20 13:35:44 GMT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[agrofuels-foee] New FOEE report on certification
Date: 	Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:40:55 +0100
From: 	Adrian Bebb <adrian.bebb at foeeurope.org>
To: 	agrofuels-foee List Member <agrofuels-foee at foeeurope.org>

Dear all

We are producing a detailed report on the limitations of certification
schemes. This was written with the current debate around agrofuels in mind
but is also applicable to animal feeds, especially as the report focuses on
Latin America.

Because of the urgency of the debate we will start circulating the Executive
Summary already next week in Brussels. The main report (60 pages) will be
ready first week of April. We will then do media work.

If anyone is interested in also publicising the report and doing press work
then please let me know. The summary is attached.

Adrian

--
Adrian Bebb
European Agrofuels Campaigner