[Cja] Mini-minutes from a mini-skype meeting, 9/8/10

Tadzio Mueller tadziom at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 08:52:18 UTC 2010

Mini-minutes
from a mini-skype meeting, 9/8/10

Present:
A, T, P (i.e.: only 3 people)

Issues:

a) logistics
of Holland-meeting: largely sorted. We still need to know how many people
will be attending. To that end, PLEASE sign up to this doodle (online event-planning tool) as soon as
possible: http://www.doodle.com/avmahuguwxrtasvg?adminKey=&participantKey=

Don’t worry, you don’t have to use your real name.
it’s just to know how many people will be coming. And it’s important that you
do sign up if you’re coming!!!

Shout-out to the Dutch crew for taking care of the
logistics!

b) concern:
what’s CJA doing, and why are there so few people doing it? No real resolution,
other than pointing out that these are some things we’ll need to have an open
discussion about in a few weeks

c) what’s happening on the 12th? Lack of
clarity as to who’s doing what, where, on and around the 12th. Need
to kickstart a process around this. T to get in touch with B who’s promised to
organise a CJA-process around the 12th.

d) the new CJA-list: Cja at lists.aktivix.org
this is the address of the list that all CJA-business is
being conducted on now. to sign up, go to https://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/listinfo/cja

NB:
this is NOT an info-list, like climate-int-09. It’s an organizational list, so
please don’t just sign up if all you want is information-gathering/-dissemination.

Action
point: we need to get everybody who’s actually (interested in) doing CJA-work
signed up to this list, and get it working! T to try to and kickstart this
process (e.g. by sending these minutes out to the climate-int-09-list, and
trying to chase up individuals who’re not yet on the new CJA-list)

e)
CJA-tasks: problem, they’re not being done. T to chase up people individually.