[Cja] logistics for holland-gathering: PLEASE SIGN UP ONLINE!

Tadzio Mueller tadziom at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 09:37:56 UTC 2010

hey all,
just so that we can get the logistics for the holland-gathering at the end of the month straight, it would be great if people who already know that they'll be coming could sign up online (using doodle, an excellent event-planning tool) for it. don't worry, it's not binding, and you don't have to use your real name. it's just so that we know how many people will be there, roughly:

http://www.doodle.com/avmahuguwxrtasvg?adminKey=&participantKey=

thanks for the help, and hopefully see many of you in a few weeks,
tadzio