[Cja] Activist to Grassroots - Tony Andersen of Klimaforum09`

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Wed Aug 25 21:21:04 UTC 2010

judging from the numbers of people attending the talk, not many people would
know about this talk by Tony Andersen, Klimaforum co-founder.

In this presentation Tony talks about the need for activists to start to
work with grassroots activists such as permaculture, transition, economic
justice and others

its the reason I actually went to Copenhagen in the first place, this talk
and also the workshop entitled 10 000 Trees: A Practical Strategy for
Grassroots

I remmeber at the time, saying to Tony, hurry-up lets bring people to this
message, but he wisely suggested folks where not ready to hear the message,
and that they needed to have their demo's, political theatre, trials by fire
and then they might come to understand and need to settle into different
levels of climate justice

http://permaculture.tv/activist-to-grassroots-tony-andersen-klimaforum-co-founder/

--
Nicholas Roberts