[Cja] Belgian Climate Action Camp

Dietrich Muylaert dietrichmuylaert at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 11:48:50 UTC 2010

Dear,

we are a group of volunteers who are organising the second Belgian Camp for Climate Action from July 29th - August 4th 2010 in Liège.

The first belgian climate camp had taken place in summer 2009 near Antwerpen and was a big success. It brought together more than 400 activists and was covered by most mainstream media outlets.

With the help of the organisations that support us, this year's Climate Camp will again offer the space we need to empower hundreds of people to take action on climate change in a just and equitable manner. In order to achieve this, we are asking you and your organisation for help, in any manner or form.

Some of the ways in which you can help us are:

*         Publicising our camp on your website and in your communications

*         Lending us material for the camp (tents, first aid kits, ...)

*         Organise a workshop at the camp

*         Come to the camp yourself and support us on site

*         Maybe the most important: make a donation. The camp is organised by volunteers from various organisations and is financed through donations. Even a small donation of € 50 - 100 can help us enormously and organisations that support us financially will be put on our website and material.

You can find more information on the website (www.klimaatactiekamp.org) or contact us via email on climatecamp2010 at gmail.com.

Donations can be made via our bank account 001-4334900-46.

We hope to see you in July and wish you all the best.

Yours sincerely,

Camp for Climate Action