[Cja] Newsletter for week of action and website

Christophe Moille whilelm at doomfr.com
Mon Nov 1 10:49:08 UTC 2010

Le mardi 26 octobre 2010 à 22:42 +0100, Chris Kitchen a écrit :
> Hey all!
>
> I've started the newsletter summary of the week of action (see below).
> I'll re-arrange it all (UK will not be the first!) and make a summary
> of a few paragraphs once all the actions are completed.  Also, will
> try and talk to the website people (hi website people!) about getting
> a cool page up on the website alonge with photos, audio and video.  Oh
> and if you haven't already seen the new look website, check it out:
>
> http://www.climate-justice-action.org/
>
> There are still some reports that need translating to English.  Then
> we will also need to translate the newsletter into other langauges.
> Maybe: German, Spanish and French? obviously others would be great
> too!  If anyone could help with any of this it would be really
> appreciated.  Be awesome if we could get this all done before the end
> of the Month (very soon!)
>
> Also if there are any actions that haven't been reported, would be
> great to get them up on the website:
> http://global.climate-justice-action.org/main
>
> and if anyone knows of any of via campesina actions agianst monsanto
> on 16 Oct (or the one in Ecuador?) that would also be cool.
>
> ciao ciao!
> chris

Hi Chris,

Had have you any new contribution for this newsletter ? I'm ready to
make some translation in french and i would like to know what is the
texte for the final one before translating.

Bye

--
Christophe Moille
+33 (0) 950 727 525

« Chaque bataille de rue est comme un stage de perfectionnement
pour la police » David Dufresne http://bit.ly/ajtO5U