[Cja] Skype meeting

Chris Kitchen chriskitchen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:32:32 UTC 2010

yeah i have another skype meeting at that time, but could either do 5pm
tonight (CET) or any other time this week.  i would say we should definately
do it some time this week , as its important to get a round up of the global
week of action done asap.  but as we haven'y confirmed today yet, perhpas
Weds at 5 or 6pm would be best?  happy to do an agenda.