[Cja] [Fwd: [Latierra] Fwd: SV: [biodiv_civsoc] Action Tuesday Morning Outside COP-10, Nagoya]

joanna joanna at carbontradewatch.org
Tue Oct 19 10:23:15 UTC 2010

Here some photos:

Photo Essay from Banner Action Today Outside UN Convention on Biological
Diversity's 10th Conference of the Parties (COP-10) in Nagoya, Japan:

http://climatevoices.wordpress.com/2010/10/19/organizations-protest-market-based-conservation-at-cbd-cop-10/

Media seeking high resolution versions of photos should contact
Anne Petermann, Global Justice Ecology Project/ Global Forest Coalition:
mailto:globalecology at gmavt.net

For daily blog posts from COP-10 this week, visit Global Justice Ecology
Project's Climate Connections Blog: http://climatevoices.wordpress.com

Anne Petermann