[Cja] Agenda - Skype Call

Ashley Renders renders.ashley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:31:00 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!

I received one request for an addition to the agenda, so an updated version
of the agenda is below.

If you are planning to join the skype call tomorrow please send me a quick
email with your skype name, if I don't already have it, so I can add your
name to the conference call.

Ashley

p.s. I know the schedule may look rather tight time-wise, but the times are
*somewhat* flexible depending on how many people attend the call.

*Agenda – CJA Skype Meeting, 30 September 2010*

·         The current state of October 12: what actions are happening on or
around the day, what needs to be done by CJA.

·         Networking and Communication: possibility of building a stronger
global network?

·         1,000 Cancuns: what should we do, what can we do?

*17:00* – Introductions, updates, general camaraderie.

*17:10* – October 12* *tasks: what has been done since the last meeting/what
needs to be done

Updates from working groups

-          Website

o    Wordpress?

o    Update content

-          Media/Materials

o    Press pack

-          Funding

-          Process

o    Follow up on crabgrass

o    Newsletter

*17:30* – October 12 Communication and Outreach:

                -Any replies from groups planning actions? What is happening
in the world?

                - Workshops: did anyone go to the No Borders camp?

                -Long term outreach: North American mini-skype conference.
What do we want to do with this?

*17:45* – 1,000 Cancuns:

                -What should we do? What can we do?

                -Skype call after October 12 (possibly October 18?)

*18:00 –* L. to present proposal for movement gathering in Brussels in
November.

this meeting?

*18:20 * – Next meeting