[Cja] SOS Opinions about the statement of Copenhaguen Court BEFORE TOMORROW :(

Patricia Manrique patrimanrique at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:36:17 UTC 2011

Salud everybody.
 I'm working in a note for my newspaper in Spain about the statement of Copenhaguen court that declares that mass arrest last year in Copenhaguen was ilegal... I find links between the police behaviour and the law wich 'was made' for the danish parlament for the summit (the Loemmel Pakke wich is still current) but i need that some danish activist or people who was there and knows the facts give their opinions... Could anybody answer me BEFORE TOMORROW? :(
Thanks
patri

Diagonal, periódico quincenal de actualidad crítica
www.diagonalperiodico.net