[Cja] Invitation to the German Climate and Energy Camp 2011

Tadzio Mueller tadziom at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 09:39:09 UTC 2011

dear all,

below you'll find the invitation to a climate- and energy camp we (our
berlin-based group gegenstromberlin in conjunction with a number of
largely local initiatives) are organising this august. there is also
another climate camp being organised late august in the west of the
country. check them out...

best

tadzio

p.s.: oh, and a) the usual apologies for cross-posting, and b) please
do forward to other lists and such esoteric tools as facebook if
you're into that sort of thing ;-)