[Cja] Climate Justice Activists near Copenhagen? (to present to EU Youth Climate Gathering)

Kevin Buckland kevin at 350.org
Fri Feb 24 16:17:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is a callout to any climate justice activists/organizers in Copenhagen
or nearby that would like to speak to a group of 40 european youth climate
leaders about climate justice and social movements since COP15. It would be
great to make sure that this gathering is strongly grounded in climate
justice and connected to local and international social movements.
The gathering is scheduled for March 2-6, with presentations and
discussions on this most likely happening on the night of Saturday the 3rd.

Please let me know if you would be interested, and we have a small budget
to cover travel costs/food expenses.

Gracias,
Kevin

--