[Cja] Respond: Recycling CJA Name/Website?

Kevin Buckland kevin at 350.org
Tue Jun 23 10:05:22 UTC 2015

Hello!

There was an international gathering a month or so ago in Paris to talk
about mass actions around the COP21 summit, we are voting on a name and
variants of "Climate Justice Action" came up....

I was wondering what people thought about reycling the name/web-domain and
passing it onto this new group.

Logistically, who has the keys to these things?

Thoughts? (A quick response requested, so we can start to publicize the 12D
mass action this summer at different camps).

Abrazos,
Kevin

--
Kevin Buckland