[Dissent-bristol-info] Co-ordination meeting for Dissent info group needed?

John Mayford john at avoncda.coop
Tue Nov 2 12:51:15 GMT 2004

Film will attempt to cover Iraq, developing world debt/IMF/G8 relationship, Climate Change and alternatives to Capitalism.
X. Currently focusing on Iraq and chasing up developing world debt/IMF/G8 relationship, stuff.
Any help appreciated and hoping to tie into research by thet rest of the group,

15th Nov Here at 6 - 7.30 then for most of info group then