[Dissent-bristol-info] Co-ordination meeting for Dissent info group needed? - Sustainability

MH mhulot2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 16:01:16 GMT 2004

Hi - Nice one Ollie. At the last general Dissent meet
anarchist606 offered to take on doing a factsheet on
sustainability. His email is a bit dodgy but I've told
him verbally about the meet on 15th so I hope he'll be
there (he & hopefully most of us will also be at gig
tonight).
Maybe the 2 of you could hook up tonight,
alternatively hopefully you can see his email address
above & try direct.
We'll have to wait on a venue for the 15th til Sofia
gets back this weekend.
Also still need responses from TallP and Jim (I'll
speak to Jim as he has no email).
cheers
mh