[Dissent-bristol-info] Briefing sheets - URGENT

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Sat Apr 2 18:53:46 BST 2005

Briefing papers – there’s been no feedback/comment, but they need
proofing/checking etc. I had a quick look at the first two the other day
(see comments below) but haven’t proofread, and for the last hour I’ve
been unable to access any at all on-line (I know this site is slow at
times)! I don’t have time to check all 5 or 6, so I’d suggest that if Paul
is unable to proof/check em himself, that he emails the indiviual pdfs to
people as follows:
Tom – climate change; sustainable dev.
WM – PFI
Me – Intro to G8; WB/IMF/WTO

A final version of Africa has been sent to Paul, with images.

What do people, especially Paul, say??? Time is now very short, and WM
will need time to copy 200 of each!

Climate change: http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/139246.pdf
Obvious layout errors on page 2 at top; same graphic used twice?; lots
white space.

Intro to G8: http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/139248.pdf
Bullet points have gone; therefore indentation/tabbing looks odd.

I think this is Intro to G8 again:
http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/139250.pdf

Can’t open today: http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/139252.pdf

Can’t open today: http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/139255.pdf