[Dissent-bristol-info] Briefing sheets - URGENT

anarchist606 at hushmail.com anarchist606 at hushmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:58:48 BST 2005

Climate Change Feedback

Page one
'and all the oils to expensive to drill' should be 'and all the oil
is to expensive to drill'
'Houston, We Have a Problem' is a heading.

Page Two
Remove line break bewteen 'By focusing on' and 'energy
alternatives'
Same for 'despoling of the' and 'seas, forests' etc...'
Same for on text with rising tide link
Big gap below the image.  Also this is the same image as above.
More images:

US army vehicle & burning oil well
http://www.usarc.army.mil/99thrsc/Patacity%20MP%20Checkpoint%20with%
20Burning%20Oilwell.JPG

Oil Spill in Nigeria
http://www.waado.org/images/ElumeRiverFire/ElumeRiverFire.jpg

Sustainably Dev Feedback

Page One
Remove line break between 'beyond a' and certain point'.  Plus
there is supposed to be a line between the last bit on this
paragraph and the line about 'Reject their deceit.  Their Babylon
must fall.'  If there is noe space for this, just just join the
line into the last parapgraph!

Page Two
Remove the line break between 'them, and not by' and 'international
capitalism'
The bristol permaculture group link is part of the paragraph it is
below
The title 'Buena Vista Fossil Fuel Club' is missing from the final
pargraph