[Dissent-bristol-info] speakers

william morris i.resist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:24:55 BST 2005

hi all

josh richards was supposed to be talking with geoff in the no borders
presentation about the case of lina & miguel, asylum seekers in
bristol from colombia. however, a couple of days ago they lost their
case and are being deported. i have been told that due to josh's
emotional involvement in the case, he may not be that up for talking
about it so soon. it may be the case that someone else will be talking
in his place; probably hannah white, a member of colombia solidarity
who has had experience of a number of cases. she's a bit nervous, but
up for it nonetheless. is this ok with everyone? i don't think that
the name in the programme matters that much and the description still
follows.

geoff is still fine.

wm