[Dissent-bristol-info] Any outstanding dayschool costs???

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Mon Apr 11 18:48:12 BST 2005

Hi - I'm shortly gonna put a statement on the bristol list giving a
finacial update for Saturday (dayschool & benefit), with the proviso that
there may be a few outstanding costs still to pay.
For instance martin is woed a fiver for art materials; Mark Brown waived
his train fare and said it 'was his donation to the day'!; kids-space
already hads 20 quid before.
Anymore costs? No-one indicated beforehand any other potential costs, but
John said I think that his speaker in his workshop came from Manchester
(?); and also that Uzma had train costs. It is a shame we didn't know
these in advance. On Uzma I was told beforehand she couldn't make
it/couldn't speak in opening session, then she did turn up, didn't do
opening speech, but was interviewed for film - lack of communication their
somewhere? Maybe the 'film budget' can cover her costs from the 5 grand
they got from MB?

Anyway - let me have your financial demands/comments.

And well done all - I thought the day went pretty well; some lessons to be
learned; Kebele were stars on the food front; and everyone did it for
free!
nice one
ag