[Dissent-bristol-info] breifing sheets

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Wed Apr 20 18:59:24 BST 2005

No! I thought we agreed the freespace was too unreliable, and we obviously
didna wanna put it on P's personal webspace.
In fact I thought you were gonna put them somewhere - either indymedia or
Dissent sites? That's why I sent you the 7 final (although still with some
errors) versions of the factsheets as pdf's last week. Weren't Trapese
gonna do it?
ag