[Dissent-bristol-info] Stall this Saturday?

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Wed Apr 20 23:17:30 BST 2005

Sofia - unless anyone mails you back in a positive mode, suggest you pick
up some info from Kebele if you can, and just sprinkle it around. All
Dissent info at Kebele is now in the library room (on the right as you go
in the room, on some black shelves) - there's the briefing papers, flyers
for next meet, list of summit event, aims of group, the whoever youvote
for flyer,,,. and posters etc.
Nice one if you can do it!
ag