[Dissent-bristol-info] poster ideas for dayschool

anarchist606 at hushmail.com anarchist606 at hushmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:05:33 GMT 2005

Below are a series of ideas/text for posters..I suggest we have a
couple of designs to use...

Shadow of the Future
--------------------

adapt the text from this one...

http://www.crimethinc.com/911/towers.pdf

US Out
------

http://www.infoshop.org/news5/anarchist.jpg

Not only do we need to get the US out of North America, but we need
to stop them coming here too.  Without our say-so Blair has invited
Bush and a bunch of other war criminals to Scotland for a few
rounds of golf and a cosy chat.  Let make sure they don't forget
the death and destruction they cause...

Golf
----

Guess who's coming to the UK to play golf?

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/iraq/images/101303_golf.jpg

What do you think should be there to meet him?

A/ http://www.geocities.com/kraftproject/view-welcome-mat.jpg

or

B/ http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2003/08/270369.jpg

The decision is yours....

If you think that Bush is wrong, that what he and his fellow
politicians are not going to solve the worlds problems, because
they are part of the problem, then come to the Malcom X Centre on
the 9th April for a free day of discussions and workshops about
when the G8 meet and what you can do to let them know what you
think...

War Without End
---------------------

There are a group of violent, dangerous men coming to the UK...and
the government can't stop them...because they are the government

image:
http://www.usafe.af.mil/news/PHOTOS03/03182a.jpg
or
http://www.marchforjustice.com/3ee85160.jpg

Resist their 'Shock and Awe' be it economic, cultural or military!

Fallujah
---------
Large text: We had to destroy It, in Order to Save It
(A us Officer speaks during the Vietnam war)

image:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/images/fallujah-24.jpg

Smaller text:

"Fallujah must be destroyed. I don’t mean metaphorically. I mean
for the entire population of the city, every man, woman and child,
given 24 hours to leave and be dispersed in resettlement
camps....wherever....Then the entire city carpet-bombed by B-52s
into rubble, the rubble ground into powdered rubble by Abrams
tanks, and the powdered rubble sown with salt as the Romans did
with Carthage. Fallujah must be physically obliterated from the
face of this earth."
Jack Wheeler US right wing pundit

Resist the madness, resist war, resist oppression - Resist the G8

http://anarchist606.blogspot.com
Bloging as radical as the issues the world faces.