[Dissent-bristol-info] Meeting resume/dayschool proposal

John Mayford john at avoncda.coop
Thu Jan 20 14:17:00 GMT 2005

Hi All

Both venues MX and Trinty I have been told are booked out for 2nd.Havent been able to communicate
with Tom re St W. SoI provisionally booked Malcom X for Apr 9 to give the group
 an option. Further complicated Malcom X has been booked by Big Time a St Pauls festival
and ATV Co-op were involved in last year and would be this - which would potentially create a clash for me. However Im fully aware of being a part of a collective - and as a group recommended 2nd - however I would love to be involved and . So greatful for all feedback from the group at this point
Further detail: If we went with the MX option they will charge £15 per hour and 15 in total for kitchen use ( which is a concession rate).If we allowed 9 hours (one at the end to clear up) that would work out at a total of £150n

Cheers
Jo