[Dissent-bristol-info] dayschool proposal

John Mayford john at avoncda.coop
Fri Jan 21 12:06:35 GMT 2005

Hi MH

Thanks for your feedback

I have provisionally booked the Trinity for the 9th - so that option is there too - Im slightly wo

- they have said that we cant use upstairs tho

My preference therefore 9th at Malcom X cos of more space
- Cos  Drawbacks as mentioned re St W
- its still early in the month so a benefit after can make cash
- I booked it as Dissent and explained we were doing workshops on Developing Nation Debet, Climate Change
and Alternatives to Capitalims and they were fine about it
- the capacity of the hall is 300
- there is a balcony area so we could have up to 5 workshops running simultaneously
-- No barriers to personal contribution with clash of dates (involved in 3 workshops in some way or another)

John